Senior dogs are a special breed. Trust us. We get it. That’s why we’ve assembled a team of senior dog focused veterinarians to help you and your senior dog via videochat consults. Learn about the type of teleadvice consults we perform below.
Introducing Senior Dog Telehealth Consults
Senior Dog Health gets complex and many pet parents find they want more time with veterinarians than what they usually get in exam rooms. That’s where we can help.
Though we can not (and never will) replace your pet’s in-person veterinarian, our veterinarians are prepared to help guide you on how you can give your senior dog their overall best health. We can review medical records and provide you with some insight and recommendations for your pet. Please note, due to regulations around telemedicine, our consults are strictly teleadvice (meaning we can not provide diagnosis or prescribe medications). Learn how it works below.
We offer two types of consultations with our veterinarians.
1. A 45 minutes teleadvice consultation with a senior dog focused veterinarian. Includes medical history review and quality of life analysis.
2. A Consultation Summary with Recommendations emailed to you within 5 days of your consult
3. Two follow up emails within one week of initial consult
4. Nutritional plan available as add-on for $99
1. Up to 30 minute consult with a veterinarian on quality of life and end of life decisions
2. One follow up email within one week of initial consult